To Our Valued Customers:
It is with great excitement that we announce the acquisition of Arctic Combustion Ltd. by the Lakeside Group of Companies.
Arctic Combustion has successfully provided products and services to industrial and institutional utility plants in Ontario and the Atlantic provinces for 35 years. The Arctic brand is well known, recognized and respected for these services.
Arctic will become part of the Lakeside Group and join familiar companies including Lakeside Process Controls, Lakeside Industrial Services and the Valve Automation Center.
Arctic provides services for Burner Management Systems, fuel trains, TSSA approved boiler and refractory repair and power & process piping system repairs. Arctic is also a recognized supplier of – new and used boiler sales and rentals, burners, economizers, air heaters, wind boxes and fuel trains. Arctic’s knowledge and experience of TSSA code compliance of combustion systems is particularly valued and respected in the industry.
We believe that the complimentary capabilities of Arctic Combustion will allow Lakeside to provide more comprehensive solutions to our customers for utility and combustion applications. Some of the significant benefits for our valued customers include:
- Complete solutions for utilities and combustion, including installation and repair of mechanical assets
- TSSA code compliance support for products and equipment
- Life-cycle care of assets in the utilities and combustion area
- Increased outage management and turn-around support including rental of steam generating equipment
- The Lakeside Group appreciates your business and we look forward to providing you with increased capabilities and solutions for your utility and combustion control needs.
Arctic products and services will continue to be provided by Arctic’s current team and the well-established existing Arctic Combustion sales and operations structure and personnel will remain unchanged.