Medium Voltage Drives have been in the market for more than 30 years, and there are still numerous complex options available. In this webinar we will review the different drive topologies available and what you should look for in a system.
Join us for this 45 minute presentation and learn:
• Not all MV drives are built the same way
• The different input configurations and their impact on the harmonics of your system
• MV VFD output topologies + power devices and the impacts they can have on your motor/application.
• VFD overall efficiency and how it can affect your OPEX costs
• Drive protection requirements and safety aspects to consider
• Other implementation gotcha's to ensure a safe and efficient integration